Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cara, happy birthday to you! Wishing Cara a happy birthday. I went and had lunch with her today at Olive Garden and we will be spending birthday dinner with her parents and mine at Phil and Jeanne's. It's nice to have family around for these special occasions! The kids made her some extra special birthday cards. They are so sweet and love their mommy! As for her present from me, she bought it herself a few weeks ago. A new I-pod. She's so spoiled, but worth it! Now tonight I will have to show her how to use it.

4 comments:

V2 Design Studio said...

Happy Birthday CARA!! Thanks for sharing this with us...great way to keep up with each other!

Love Jess and John.

Pardue Family said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I love and miss you!!! Check out our blog too, this is an awesome way to keep up and keep in touch!!!

I love you guys!!!xoxoxoxo

Pardue Family said...

Ok, if you guys are gonna do this get on the ball!!! Hope your halloween was fun...what were the kids??

bailey_noel said...

Happy WAY balated birthday Cara!!!! I hope that it was really fun!!!

Bailey