Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Retreat at Camp Agape Kure Beach





I know it has been a long while since I have posted anything on here....yeah, I'm kind of bad at it. I'll try to be better from now on! Anyway, we recently went on a family retreat with our church to Camp Agape in Kure Beach, NC (about 2-1/2 hours from home). It was a great time we spent reflecting on God's word and what it means to be a family and to help strengthen our faith and the faith in our family. We are hoping to go on more of these in the future, as we had a great time. Even Aaron did very well for being so little and away from home. He's such a good baby. Anyway, these are just a few photos of us at the retreat...enjoy!

4 comments:

miller said...

Man that's a nice beard!!! Miss you guys, Aaron is getting so big.

Pardue Family said...

What is with Grizzly Adams...I think it is great that you guys got to go on family retreat...AWESOME!!! I miss you!!!

Peterson's said...

yeah, nice beard isn't it?? It was his "half marathon beard," as I like to call it. He ran his half marathon on 3/30/08, and now the beard is gone...he is back to being a baby face! haha!

Miss you too!

Aren't your proud of me? I finally added new stuff on my blog! What a loser! haha!

emma harrell said...

u have a beard!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss u alot aunt cara and uncle pat
i wish i could meet aaron while he was still young
i here pat said that kaitlyn could come visit
what about me!!!
love u guys
email me at eharrell11@yahoo.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!!!