Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aaron's 1st Birthday!

Don't be shy boy....dig right in!
He didn't waste any time!
What a face!

Aaron turned 1 year old on March 9, 2008....Uncle Phil and Aunt Paulynn made the trip here to North Carolina to help us celebrate along with Uncle Chris and Aunt Beth and the kids. Aaron was surrounded by the people that love him (mommy, daddy, Taylor, Shain, Abby, nanny, grampy, grandpa, grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends)! We all had a great time watching him eat his very first cake, and he was not shy about it at all....he dug right in, like an old pro! I tell ya, he sure LOVES to eat, no matter what it is! The Good Lord finally gave us a baby who has an appetite (at least for now)! When I look at these pictures of Aaron eating his first birthday cake, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he's already 1! The Lord has blessed our family with 4 beautiful children, and I am doing my best to enjoy every moment because they grow up so quickly....

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Slow down Cara, you may give me sensory over load with all of this new stuff!!! Good job my friend... your children are beautiful...your family is beautiful..even with the hairy beast dad!!! I can't believe Pat did a half marathon...right on. I can't even run down to the mail box, wait I can't even run to the phone let alone 13miles...I love you guys so much. Have a blessed day in the LORD!!!

Love you,
Shaina

Peterson's said...

I thought you might get dizzy reading all of my new posts! I stayed up until midnight the other night...I was a bloggin fool baby! haha! I made a vow to myself to try to be better about keeping it updated! We'll see how that goes...thanks for checking it out! I love to hear from you! Miss you tons Shaina! Love you!