Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay Shaina....here you go....let's see if I can think of 25 things about myself (this will be challenging!)....

1. I love the Lord....I need him in my life.
2. I have a wonderful loving husband who loves me and is a wonderful father to our kids.
3. I have 4 beautiful, awesome children.
4. I am a very shy person and some people don't understand it.
5. I love to take a "vacation" from my mind sometimes and get myself lost in a good book.
6. I am addicted to Starbucks.
7. I just started scrapbooking again and am trying my best to actually finish an ENTIRE album!
8. My self-esteem stinks....something I am trying to work on.
9. I am deathly afraid of spiders!
10. My family means everything to me, and I love to spend time with them, hanging out and having fun together.
11. My hubby is my best friend, and I love it when we are together.
12. Someday I want to go to Italy.
13. I love to eat junk food way, way too much!
14. I cherish my memories of hanging out with my Cali friends and miss them all so much!
15. I absolutely stink at math (just ask my kids!)...
16. Going on camping trips with my family is one of my fave past times...campfires, boating, and making memories with our children...hanging out and being together...I cherish this.
17. I love when we get thunderstorms here in North Carolina but freak out when they mention "tornadoes!"
18. I am a highly anxious person, with a bit of an Italian temper (much to my own detriment!)
19. I love to watch American Idol. In our house, this is a family event.
20. My wedding anniversary is April Fools' Day....no joke.
21. I love driving down the streets here in the winter and thinking, "wow, I don't remember seeing that there before!" because, in the summer, you can't see it because the trees have all of their leaves! I'm always discovering something new whenever I drive around!
22. My favorite food is Italian! I'm a bread and pasta girl.
23. I am a medical transcriptionist and work from home, which I love because it keeps me home with my kids.
24. I would do anything for my family and friends.
25. I sometimes lose focus on what is important in life....but when this happens the Lord ALWAYS sets me straight again! Funny how that works, isn't it?

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

You're great Cara, thanks for doing that. I miss you bunches!! Oh, the whole video thing...I don't know why your having trouble...keep trying!!

xo,
Shaina

Peterson's said...

I tell ya, that 25 things about yourself was very challenging....it took me about 30 minutes at least...haha! Pretty sad huh? It really made me do a lot of thinking, that's for sure. Thanks for calling me out on that!

I don't know what's up with the video. I tried again last night but the same thing happened. I have emailed the help group but no replies yet. Guess I just have to keep trying and hopefully will be able to get it.

I miss you too Shaina!
XO back,
Cara