Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pre and Post Marathon



Pat started training for his marathon in November and decided he was not going to shave his beard until he finished his marathon. As you can see, it got pretty long! The day he finished his marathon he shaved it all off! Wow! You should have seen the reaction he got from Aaron. He wanted nothing to do with daddy for at least 2 days...was completely afraid of him, wouldn't even look at him. Daddy was getting a bit of a complex! Poor guy! But Aaron is used to it now and is friends with daddy again! Abby keeps telling daddy, "I like you better with hair."

8 comments:

miller said...

Hey if you would have shaved before the race you might of cut some seconds off your time. Remember the old shave and taper days.

Pardue Family said...

You look like a baby!! Grow at least your "goat" back....any luck with the video Cara??

Peterson's said...

yeah, that is what everyone keeps telling him...he looks like a kid! haha! I like Andy's comment he left on here....maybe he would have cut some seconds off his time...haha!

No, no luck with the video. I tried again last night and it was the same thing. I can download it and play it in the preview page but when I post it to my blog it is just an empty box! Very frustrating! I thought maybe if it happened to you when you first starting putting them on here you might know a trick! Hopefully I will figure it out one of these days :|

Peterson's said...

Yeah, that might have helped me go faster. But a few seconds when you are running for 2 hours straight isn't that big of a deal. Maybe I'll shave for my next one in the fall and see what I can do. I hope to go under 2 hours for sure. I know I can do it.

Pardue Family said...

Get with the post's Cara...your slackin again...

xxoxoxoxoxo

emma harrell said...

what the heck happened to your hair uncle pat!!!
i havn't seen u in a couple years
nice hair cut shane i cant imagine the pile of hair on the floor!
u guys can e-mail me at eharrell11@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

No water polo Pictures?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.