Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tay and Me

I love my "little girl"....can't believe she is turning
13 this year! Time really flies! I know this sounds cooky and corny, but it seems like just yesterday she was born and Pat and I were 2 scared first-time parents, not knowing what to do or what to expect, and now our first-born is becoming a teenager. Yikes! There is a song by Kenny Chesney that says it all...if you get a chance, listen to it. It's called "Don't Blink," and it couldn't be more truthful about time and how fast it flies. I feel like every time I blink my kids are that much older, growing up so fast. Taylor is turning into such a beautiful young girl...she's so much fun to be around...she makes us laugh. She is definitely "unique." Haha! I love you Tay!

3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Isn't it crazy Cara!!! Corey is going to be 15 this year...scary!! The teen years are so much fun, and trying all at the same time...you two look beautiful!!!

Peterson's said...

Thanks girl! I rarely like pics with me in them, but I actually was happy with this one! haha! Photogenic I am not, unlike my kids! yeah, the teen years...I have to say I am a little scared of them! At least I know I have you to talk to since you are already going through it....I can't believe Corey is turning 15...whoah...that is CRAZY!

emma harrell said...

u guys are cute together! :)