Friday, July 4, 2008

Wild Hogs



Yes, that is my husband on his new Harley....yes folks....he is now a Harley owner! Crazy huh? All he needs now is the long ponytail and the "do rag"....haha! Oh yea, and the leather jacket! Seriously, with today's gas prices....16.00 dollars to fill up is a lot easier to swallow than 90.00!! The second picture is the group (anyone ever see that movie, Wild Hogs?? Yeah, kinda like that!) In the back, on the "crotch rocket," is Conrad (my bro-in-law), then Tommy (yeah, Pat's dad now owns a bike too!)...and then in the front is my dad (on the left) and then Pat on the right (with the black shirt on)....these are pics from when they went on their first "ride" together!

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

HOLY MOLLIE!!! That is amazing...I can't imagine Pat on a bike...wow!!! Your right with gas the way it is...you can't beat a motorcycle...you go Pat!!

Peterson's said...

yeah, 16 bucks to fill up is A LOT easier to swallow than 85! Whew! He rides it as long as we are not expecting thunderstorms. Has cut down a lot on gas. Of course, I worry like there is no tomorrow....I'm a bit of an anxious person if you didn't already know! haha!