Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Boys


These boys mean the world to me! Pat is the best daddy in the world and our kids really look up to him. He is a wonderful man, and I am blessed to know him and love him. He's my best friend! Our boys, Shain and Aaron, are such a joy! Shain is so happy to finally have a baby brother, and he takes such good care of him, even when Aaron is being a stinker (and for those of you who spend any time with Aaron, you know that is often-haha!). Shain is such a great kid and has a heart of gold. He'll always be my "bud!" As for Aaron, I am truly enjoying him, watching him grow and learn and discover new things (like how to turn the TV on and off when you are in the middle of your fave show or how to open up every cabinet and pull everything out and throw it on the floor....yeah, he's good at that!). He is a little monster but he is such a character too. We all get a big kick out of him and all of his antics! He makes us laugh. I love ALL my boys!

2 comments:

Pardue Family said...

He sounds like Ainsley...typical fourth child maybe??? He is adorable...you two made very good lookin' kids!!

Peterson's said...

yeah, he is a challenge. I definitely think there is a "fourth child syndrome"....and he has it! haha! I am truly enjoying him though more than I ever have!